Friday, May 1, 2020

Cold Blooded Geniuses: Evil Hearts Think Alike





What if the same person who helped create the Egg Bois for Sir Pentious, was also the same person he had a crush on? Not Niffty, not Alastor...but a fellow inventor like himself? When two mad geniuses start to collaborate on inventions, their feelings might become more than casual associations.
Introducing: Baxtious (Baxter and Sir Pentious)
Sir Pentious meets with Baxter after his recent defeat by Alastor. Where else but in... "Baxter's Laboratory!"



Part 1: That’s Sabotage (Sir Pentious)

Part 2: The creation (and recreation) of the Egg Bois (Baxter)

Part 2: Back to the 1800s: cruel fashionable CEO (Sir Pentious)

Part 3: Back to the 1950s: Science studier, loner, and initiator of unethical experiments (Baxter) (born an Aquarius)

Baxter quotes: “Back off!” (like Myron Reducto)
“No touching, no adjusting, and most importantly, no breaking!” – Baxter to Charlie and others when they visit one of his labs at the Hazbin Hotel
“Results must be published, shared to the world like ripples in the ocean. Yes, I do desire to work alone in my controlled environment, but the fun comes from observing the catastrophic results behind the scenes!”

“So what if my experiments were unethical? Sometimes, a great price comes with the pursuit of knowledge. I’d never get as far as I did without taking some…risks as it were. Rats gave their little lives for me to test my formulas. Aquatic creatures contained and brought to the surface to test underwater technology. And poor humans (and later demons), brought into my labs against their will, all for the greater good of science! Prison studies, electric shocks, suspended animation, injections, all just the tip of the iceberg. Knowledge is power…and with great power comes great responsibility.”


“Yes, I was the one who helped him create his dozens of egg minions. He mentioned “a stylish all-powerful lord like me needs an endless army!” He came up with the idea of using eggs, as snakes are born from eggs. Was certainly been better than, say an army of rats (which he would eat). We put mini-brains and organs mixed with egg yok and brought them to life with some electricity and a bit of magic. We have almost a thousand, now. I also assist him with repairs to his airship, ray guns, weapons etc. In exchange, he spares my underground labs from being destroyed on the surface and I provide him with a lair to plan his schemes.”
-Baxter about Sir Pentious

“I despise being touched and bothered when I’m doing my work. Sir Pentious feels the same way. Good thing is, I don’t have Egg Bois running around trying to pester me with ass kissing and sexual innuendos. Unlike him, I don’t boast about my accomplishments to everyone. He goes out there and claims Hell as his turf, while I prefer to keep to myself. He makes war machines mostly, while I specialize in poisons, chemicals, potions, and yes, A.I.s too. I have a secret shrink ray I use in self-defense.” -Baxter

“Some call me “a little gremlin fish,” the nerve of them! So what if I occasionally cause some power outages and make Vox mad? It’s all for research and figuring things out. I still have yet to figure out how that overlord Alastor got to be so powerful. If only I could harness the powers of other demons and use them for further study. I could perhaps make A.I. soldiers with all their powers, then I’d truly be an unstoppable force in Hell! Hahahahaha!”
Niffty: *knocks on the door* “Housekeeping!”
Baxter: (sighs)

“Like anglerfish, I reside in the depths and darkness of Hell, using light or perhaps my unique appearance to lure gullible prey to their inevitable doom. I read that male anglerfish latch onto and fuse with females like parasites. I latch onto Lady Science.” – Baxter

“Sir Pentious is picky about fashion and social class. I’m preoccupied with order and cleanliness. Everything must be in their proper place when I’m around. Though I may be a mad scientist, there is order in my chaos. Hell is so disorganized and loud, and messy. Not to mention the insufferable heat and the crowds. Not the most ideal environment, that’s for sure.”
-Baxter

Baxter: Neurotic, logical, OCD, theorizes that Niffty (being small) is evil?


Part 4: Machine malfunction and blizzard death: from an untrusting “snake” to real snake (Sir Pentious)

Part 5: Drowning like the Titanic: once a “shark” now an anglerfish. Anglerfish with its glowing lights was the creature Baxter experimented on the most…then fate said the tides must turn. (Baxter)

Part 6: Baxter’s Laboratory

No comments:

Post a Comment