Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Ciel WolfMoon: Alastor talks with Cherri Bomb




From Ciel's ASMR YouTube video. The fan made story is unique, sweet, and genuine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6avH1SFj-k




Alastor: “Why so sad, Cherri darling?”


Cherri: “I lost a turf war to Sir Pentious.”


Alastor: “Oh, it’s never that fun to lose to someone you absolutely despise. Trust me, I know how that feels. I mean…(sighs) Losing to a human being with very little levels of power is not so fun. Of course, my victims, of course when I was alive, I loved hearing them scream in agony. However, I’ve just liked hearing my own voice, over their screams. It wasn’t a jolly good time, I’ll tell you that.”


Cherri Bomb: “Oh, shit, I’m sorry. That must’ve hurt.”


Alastor: “Trust me, it was painful being mauled by dogs, but I didn’t really feel the bullet go through my head. I wasn’t even alive as soon as it touched me. I blacked out and now I’m here.”


(Both laugh nervously)


Alastor: “Who remembers that kind of stuff? I…I can’t even remember the last time I’ve ever cried.”


Cherri Bomb: “I’m not sure anybody can remember that.”


Alastor: “It was such a long time ago. A blur…”


Cherri: “Oh Alastor…”


Alastor: “But don’t you worry your pretty head. I’m sure you’ll figure something out next time.”


Cherri: “Yeah (dejectedly)”


Alastor: “This land isn’t his yet.”


Cherri: “No, not yet. And it will never be his!”


(Both laugh)


Alastor: “I’m still glad you’re being kept in high spirits, dear. Let me tell you this: Sir Pentious has nothing, nothing on you. His machines may be… “unmatched” to quote, but…you are, you’re a wild one. But you have a plan at least, a much better plan than him. So, he may have taken part of the territory, but that doesn’t mean you still don’t have a chance to get it back.”


Cherri: (tearful) “Thank you, Al. What is it?”


Alastor: “No wonder you and Angel are best friends. You are quite a lovely specimen.”
Cherri Bomb: “Really? You really think so, Al?”


Alastor: (chuckles) “I know so, Cherri darling.”


Cherri: “Cherry Bomb.”


Alastor: “Right, Cherri Bomb, then.”


Cherri Bomb: “Are you okay, Alastor?”


Alastor: “I don’t know. I suppose back in my time, there really weren’t wild girls like you. You…Your kind was very rare to find. There was about 5% of you back then.”


Cherri Bomb: “5 percent of what?”


Alastor: “5% of Louisiana…had those wild children out there. I’m not saying you’re a child or anything, just… but, I’m more of a fancy…”


Cherri Bomb: “Fancy what?”


Alastor: “A fancy for girls like you.”


Cherri Bomb: “Girls like me?”


Alastor: “Tough ones. Bold ones. Brave ones. You are the one, the kind of girl. And I was just a man. A man with dreams to find love. But that was before I started killing, anyway.”


(Both laugh)


Cherri Bomb: “So…Al…”


Alastor: “Yes?”


Cherri Bomb: “Do you maybe wanna hang out sometime?”


Alastor: “Um…hang out? What do you mean by that?”


Cherri Bomb: “Do you wanna go out on a date with me?”


Alastor (nervous chuckle) “A date? Really? I, well, certainly…alright. Sounds good to me. A date is it then.”


Cherri Bomb: “Awesome. See you tomorrow then.”


Alastor: “Oh, and Cherri darling, don’t forget to smile. You know you’re never fully dressed without one.”


Cherri Bomb: “You’re absolutely right, Alastor. Thank you.”


Alastor: “Nothing at all, dear. After all, you’re the only beauty in this inferno of suffering. I’ll see you then…darling.”

No comments:

Post a Comment