Saturday, January 18, 2020

(HalusaTwin) Adam and Eve









Lucifer: So there was one time when we were banished from the realm above. We decided to go for a little walk, seek out the area, see who was about. I of course, was curious about this humankind that my father had favored over us angels. They came across a particular creature named Adam. Now I am a master of trickery and shape-shifting, so I turned myself into a snake that poisoned an apple and let it drop from the tree. I tried as much as I could to tempt him to eat it, but he refused. In the end, I believe another soul, my future wife actually convinced him to take a bite of the apple. And the first sins were there to come. Of course she was banished from the realm such as I and we both ended up dwelling in hell. And I’ll tell you what, I’ve had the best time ever. It’s been devilish. I wouldn’t trade it for anything. But I would like to visit Earth again. I have plans, you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment