Monday, January 20, 2020

(Count Solace) Baxter's Science Serenade

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrJPgDkv0r-DRikZ1e4mrWQ/videos

https://twitter.com/Cybernetik_Soul

https://twitter.com/CountSolace





Song 1:
-Science and solitude’s all that I ask.
-A violent reaction inside of a flask .
-My slice of heaven that sent me to hell
-Who gives a shit as far as I can tell?
-Boiling, bubbling, music to ears
-This is my game, no blood sweat or tears.
(evil laughter)
(knocking on the door)
What?!

Song 2:

I surround myself with walls, Keep a controlled environment.
The outside can destabilize where peace is a requirement.
There might be more to what I shut out, things that I can analyze.
A venture into the unknown or I can just relax inside.

Peace and stability calms my mind.
Allows me to work, discovery’s mine.
Innovation is the game to bend the rules that were set forth
My so-called "Inhumane" methods were truly necessary of course
Man of science misunderstood, beneath this coat there’s still some good.
 I'm not perfect. Still productive, Lady science, you’re so seductive
Peace and stability calms my mind.
Allows me to work, discovery’s mine.
Leave me be to my own device
 In a world overflowing with sin and vice.

Song 3:
I must admit. There’s flaws in my design.
Cracks in my foundation that’ll grow overtime.
You see I’ve had this feeling something isn’t quite right.
Repressed, ignored, and stifled, I’ve refused to bring to light.

I must find a solution, find a way I can proceed.
To keep this ship from sinking "ugh" change is what I need.

So far only one comes to mind but I strictly forbid it.
It won't stay under the rug forever. C’mon just admit it.

No, there has to be another way around.
 To preserve my ways, a better resolution can be found.

 I simply have to apply myself, ideas I can try
For an audience validation I can program this AI.

*A fatal error has occurred*

 You’ve got to be kidding me….
Its just another mechanism to hide from society.
 It's clear scientific greatness cannot be confined
Cause greatness without witness is out of sight out of mind.
What good is data if it's never published, never seen.
Without public application what is there to achieve?

No comments:

Post a Comment