Saturday, January 18, 2020

A Terrible Triple Crossover (draft and ideas)


Heroes: Tiana (Princess and the Frog), Mavis (Hotel Transylvania) Charlie (Hazbin Hotel)
Villains: Dr. Facilier (Princess and the Frog) Alastor (Hazbin Hotel)
Supporting characters: Prince Naveen (Princess and the Frog) Jonathan (Hotel Transylvania)



ART BY ADY LIANNE 



Tiana: “My dream is to own a restaurant and it came true. I got married to a prince.”
Mavis: “I help run a hotel for monsters to keep them safe from humans. They’re pretty nice once you get to know them.”
Charlie: “I run a hotel that redeems sinners. They were formerly humans.”
Mavis: “Whoa. Can I visit your hotel someday?”
Charlie: “Sure! Hopefully I can help them become better individuals. Inside of every monster is a rainbow.”
Mavis: “So, your hotel houses demons?”
Charlie: “Yes. I’m one myself.”
Mavis: “I’m a vampire. I can’t go out in the sun, or I’ll get burned.”
Charlie: “No sun in Hell. Perfectly safe…for the most part.”
Tiana: “Come over at night. You two look human enough.”
Tiana: “I was a frog once. Tiana’s Palace is always open if you girls ever want to visit.”
Charlie: “Ooh, that sounds like fun!”
Mavis: “My dad’s a bit…overprotective. He doesn’t like me hanging around too many humans….or demons. No offence.”
Charlie: “None taken. I’m actually part angel as well.”
Tiana: I lost my dad in the war. I worked long and hard to achieve my dream. I’m 18.
Mavis: I lost my mother. She was killed by humans. I’m 118 years old.
Charlie: My mom and dad are the king and queen of hell, already immortal/dead. I’m 218 + years old.
Mavis and Tiana: …

(Angel Dust, Charlotte the princess and Ray and the gator discuss love and romance…but everyone is horrified by Angel’s fantasies)

Louis the gator: “Jambalaya, gumbo…Tiana’s restaurant has it all!”
Alastor: Did someone say Jambalya?” (radio static)
Dr. Facilier: “Hey, I’m still stuck down here in hell. Perhaps, I can make a deal with my friends from the other side…offer me a second chance at life?”
Alastor: “Ha! No. You’re stuck down here just like me. You say you can’t conjure magic on your own? That you need your so called friends to help you out? Trickery, manipulation, I’ve done that for a long time. I can summon spirits on my own and do magic.”
Dr. Facilier: “I squashed a firefly and almost killed that rich DeBouf man. I scam people and I’m the feared Shadow Man.”
Alastor: “I’m the Radio Demon, the most feared in Hell.”
Alastor: “By the way, have you actually killed any people?”
Dr. Facilier: (gulps). “No…”
Alastor: “I have. You should try it someday.”
Dr. Facilier: “But if you’re a demon, that means you’re under my control. I have a deal to make with you. You can have all the souls in New Orleans if…”
Alastor: “I make the deals here. And I’m not under your control. Not when I slaughtered the other demons who stood in my way.”
Dr. Facilier: (Screams)

No comments:

Post a Comment