Saturday, January 11, 2020

EPIC RAP BATTLES

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF CARTOONS/FANDOMS





DR. FACILIER


VS.


ALASTOR



BEGIN!!





Dr. Facilier:
Oh who do we have here, a strange man in red
Are those deer ears and antlers on your head?
I’m the most feared showman, master of black magic
I don’t even need a demon whose backstory is so tragic
Here have a dog, or two, or three
Your so called powers have nothing on me

Seeking wealth is my goal, my power’s on a roll
You’re a furry old man, did your life take its toll?
I’m running this town, and I’ll just take you down
Go ahead and surrender or I might just take your soul.

Alastor:
Hello…may I speak now, please?
My presence alone has brought demons to their knees
Now I must admit, you’re doing splendid with your song
But say that you’re most powerful, and you would be wrong


I’m devious, mischievous, you’re merely delirious
There’s only room at the top for one of us, serious
Your magic is only child’s play
Against this overlord of Hell, all in one day

Dr. Facilier:
Don’t you disrespect me, demon
Don’t derogate or deride
This world is my own, now
Meet my friends from the other side!

They call me the Shadow Man, I appeared long before you
You’re an aromantic deer hunter with no chance to woo
Dance this dance, you won’t stand a chance
Making deals, crowd appeals, put even you in a trance
I do Voodoo, you suck doo-doo
A tip of the hat to you!




Alastor:
If I wanted to harm you…I would’ve have done so…right now (radio static)
I’m the Radio Demon, and I’ll make you bow
You’re a poor neglected fellow, a laughingstock, disgrace
You paid with your soul, now you’re down in this place
Based on your life, you weren’t doing so fine
You gotta love the stock market crash of 1929
While I eat jambalaya, you cry to your severed mama
On the air, ladies and gents! Prepare for some drama
Witch doctor orphan fails once again
Free spot in the hotel for this hazbin




WHO WON? WHO'S NEXT? YOU DECIDE!




No comments:

Post a Comment