Wednesday, September 21, 2022

The Five Stages of Belief

 

The Five Stages of Belief

 

1.      Denial – We are in a state of shock and denial. We wonder how we can move forward.

“Holy f*ck, the afterlife is real?! Where’s the proof?” “You mean all of us are actually immortal energy souls in human bodies that planned our lives all along?” “What do you mean our loved ones and spirit guides have been watching us this whole time?!” “What do you mean I’ve lived as men, women, different races and species in other lives?” “So, we are just characters in God’s mind and made to help the universe expand?” “God and Jesus and the ascended masters are real?” “Death is supposed to be nonexistence! I only have one mortal life!” “The afterlife is too good to be true.” “Not what I was taught at church.”

2.      Anger – natural stage of the process.

“Why did my parents, religion and society hide this from us the whole time?!” “Why doesn’t God and angels save everyone?” “Why didn’t the doctors save my loved one?” “How horrible to think that those in the afterlife just let suffering happen!” “I didn’t ask to be born in this life!” “Why can’t all religions and people get along?”

3.      Bargaining – “What if…” temporary truce statements.

“If only my spirit guides and loved ones could tell me my future and that they’re okay.” “Why can’t I become immortal and all-knowing right now?” “What if I could time travel and re-do a life?” “What if the light beings judge me in my life review?” “What if I’m not welcome in the spirit world because of my personality/disability?”  “What if we’re forced to reincarnate forever and deal with our mistakes?” “What if God sends me to Hell?”

4.      Depression - Grief enters our lives on a deeper level.

“I really miss my family.” “I want to hug my dog/cat again!” “I never got a chance to say goodbye to them.” “How did they die?” “I want to become intuitive and psychic, but I can’t!” “My loved one in spirit probably doesn’t know me anymore.”

5.      Accepting – We learn to live with the new norm.

“Of course, all humans, living things and universes are connected. God-Source made all of us in unconditional love.” “We have free will and divine purposes.” “I’m not afraid of death.” “I know my loved ones and spirit guides are here with me.”  “No matter what I do, I’ll evolve and learn and love.” “I will not be judged in the spirit world. I will discover my true self.” “Everything will be okay.” “Matt Fraser was right all along! MATT FRASER WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!”

No comments:

Post a Comment