Friday, March 1, 2019

Which DBZ fan YouTuber are you?

What is your favorite hobby?

A. Partying and socializing

B. Playing video games

C. Writing

D. Drawing

E. Video discussions

F. Oogling over hot anime characters



What kind of music do you prefer?

A. Catchy synthwave, pop music, pretty much anything!

B. Dark music with quality and depth

C. Almost anything, trance, instrumental, etc.

D. Whatever I feel like listening to

E. Cultural or music from shows

F. I can't choose


Pick a DragonBall character:

A. Trunks

B. SS3 Goku

C. Gohan, Piccolo, Beerus, etc.

D. Can I create my own?

E. Vegeta

F. Towa and the demons


How would you describe your personality?

A. Humorous and outgoing

B. Truth seeker and antisocial

C. Quiet and adaptable

D. Determined and friendly

E. Motivated and calm

F. I am who I am



How do you view the world?

A. The world is a wild place, but complex as well.

B. So many things wrong in the world, but people are ignorant of the fact

C. Things are sociologically connected and social norms control our lives

D. It's alright but many things need to be changed

E. I wish I could travel to more places

F. I need to escape somewhere


Choose a quote:

A. "Subarashi!"

B. "The Enigmatic one will prosper."

C. "Reach higher!"

D. I can't think of one...

E. "Stay strong!"

F. ""Subscribe!"



Mostly As: You are HalusaTwin!


Mostly Bs: You are Saiyan Enigma/The Enigma TNG!


Mostly Cs: You are Kathy Prior!


Mostly Ds: You are Sumera Paleema!


Mostly Es: You are Orack!


Mostly Fs: You are MajinBlue!



Fusions:
Bluesatwin (HalusaTwin + MajinBlue)
Oracklusatwin (HalusaTwin + Orack)
Bluerack (Orack + MajinBlue)
Halusumera (HalusaTwin + Sumera Paleema)
Retrolusa (Retro Ranter + HalusaTwin)
Retromera (Retro Ranter + Sumera Paleema)
RetroBlue (Retro Ranter + MajinBlue)
Retrorack (Retro Ranter + Orack)
Sumerack (Sumera Paleema + Orack)

Bluesumera (MajinBlue + Sumera Paleema)


No comments:

Post a Comment