Saturday, October 6, 2018

Plagg vs Beerus

Beerus and Plagg are both cats, both have destructive powers, both are thousands of years old, both love food (though Plagg is much picker), both have a tendency for being stubborn and lazy. 

One day:

Plagg: Whoa, where did you come from?

Beerus: I'm Lord Beerus God of Destruction. And, what are you exactly?

Plagg: I am a kwami who has the ability to grant the power of destruction to superheroes. Also, I'll only eat cheese.

Beerus: That's it? Why settle only for that horribly smelling cheese when you could experience the wonders of ramen, sushi, pudding, pretty much anything.

Plagg: It's not easy living for decades. I've helped super heroes fight villains in ancient times.

Beerus: I destroy planets and mortals who do not meet my high expectations.

Plagg: ...

1 comment: