Sunday, June 4, 2023

Gratitude Prayer for SPIRIT CONSCIOUSNESS/GOD

 

SPIRIT CONSCIOUSNESS


Genderless, benevolent, loving, feminine, non-judging, eternal evolving energy, present in all life and all things and within me, (The one we call God, Allah, Adonai, Tao, Brahman, Yahweh, Ra, Great Spirit, Source, etc.)

 

Thank you for allowing the existence of all the universes and planet Earth.

 

Thank you for providing me and my family with spirit guides of many forms to aid us in our evolution.

 

Thank you for providing me with my beautiful and temporary mortal body and mind so I can experience, explore, learn, and love in this incarnation.

 

I am grateful for my body, health, home, family, and friends who bring me joy and love.

 

Thank you for keeping everyone’s souls eternal and perfect.

 

Thank you for not judging me for my actions, good and bad in this life and in my past/future lives.

 

I trust that me and everyone and everything else will merge with you again in eternal bliss and love and you’ll know what is best for all…Because you are all.


Thank you for always being with me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment