Thursday, August 16, 2018

Electronic musicians bar joke

I do not own the artist and the image. No copyright intended. 




Five electronic musicians walk into a bar and encounter a wizard with a long white beard working at the counter. The wizard said that he would grant all of them one wish.
"No crazy wishes, please," warned the wizard. "I helped one guy yesterday and it resulted in heavy beats and a real life T-Rex. And don't get me started on that Zombie dude."
After some hesitation, Skrillex stepped forward. "I would like to make a living with my music and be an inspiration to the people around me." Later on, he founded the OWSLA label and rose to great fame. Before he left, the wizard asked, "Do you want any drinks or some fish?" Skrillex answered, "I'll take the fish if that's all the food you have."
The wizard took out the fish from the freezer, wrapped it up and handed it to him. With a wave of his hand, Skrillex got a brand new haircut. "Thanks man," said Skrillex. "I'm sure my family will like this meal..." Then the front of one of his shoes got caught in a crack in the wooden floor. He fell to the floor with a yelp and the bag landed not too far away. "Why does he always end up dropping the bass?" Deadmau5 asked with a sigh. Skrillex picked himself up, retrieved the fish and walked out of the bar.  “My one wish is to be on my way,” said Skrillex. With a snap of his fingers, the wizard sent Skrillex on his way.

 Deadmau5 then walked up to the wizard and declared, "I would like the same thing, except with more trance." So then, he became a member of Ultra Music label and became highly recognized for his talent. “Grant me a new mouse helmet.” The wizard smiled and pulled out a new silver mouse helmet from a box. “My friend made this,” he explained. “Not by magic.”
After a while, the wizard cleared his throat. "How did your mouse die?" the wizard asked with concern as the artist stood up.
 Deadmau5 rolled his eyes, flipped his finger and walked away. The wizard looked confused. "What did I say?"  “I wish to leave,” said Deadmau5. The wizard sighed, snapped his fingers and Deadmau5 disappeared.

The wizard turned to one of the men with a silver robot helmet on his head. "What is your wish?" he asked. "We're together," said a robotic voice from the other masked man with a golden helmet. Then the first man quickly adds, "Not in that way. We're Daft Punk."
"I see" said the wizard.
The first man said "We need to go get ready for our show tomorrow night, so we would like a ride..." The second man pushed a button and mentioned to a futuristic parked Tron car that had appeared, across the street outside.
"I forgot that we parked that there," said the first man.  
"Thanks for the offer, wizard." They both said.
 "Oh before we leave," added the second man, "Can we get a shot of your specialty drink?"
"How would you like it?" the wizard asked.
"Harder, better, faster, and stronger," answered the second man. "Coming right up." The wizard came back with two glasses. After enjoying their drinks, the two artists got in their self-driving car. “We wish to be transported to our destination,” they said at the same time. They soon disappeared into thin air when the wizard snapped his fingers once more.

After several moments of silence, the last musician spoke. "All of their music is absolutely amazing." He emitted an aura of mystery. From his laptop, he played a series of dubstep beats that would have put the other artists to shame.
"Yes indeed," the wizard agreed. Then he asked, "Who are you?"
 "I'm The Enigma TNG," he said. "Well, then, what kind of label do you want?" asked the wizard.
Enigma answered, "I don't want to be involved with labels, but I do wish for my favorite artists back so we can collaborate." A snap of fingers was soon heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment