Saturday, April 23, 2022

Psychic Matt Fraser song (To the tune of "We Don't Talk About Bruno")






“Holy Shit it’s Matt Fraser!” (To the tune of “We Don’t Talk About Bruno”)

 

Holy shit, it’s Matt Fraser, yeah, yeah, yeah,

Holy shit, it’s Matt Fraser…oh

 

It was a tragic day

(It was one tragic day)

Our son, deathly sick, and they said he was destined to die

(How the doctors all did try!)

 

Meeting our fears, our eyes cascading tears-

Hey wait!

My friends tell a tale of a psychic

Likely fake but hey, why not?

 

 

They then said, “Matt is his name”

“He can read anyone!”

“A TV star, cares not for fame”

“Buy your tickets, sit anywhere”

“Afterwards, you won’t be the same!”

New medium, eh?  Well then, okay

 

Holy shit, it’s Matt Fraser, yeah, yeah, yeah,

Holy shit, it’s Matt Fraser…oh

 

 

So! Months later, I saw Matt on stage, waving to the audience

He randomly wandered to people, a peaceful silence

Parents and lovers crying tears of sadness and joy, step-step-step-

He soon stepped closer when he sensed my presence

We locked eyes and his face was free of menace

With no questions, he directly told me, too…

“Your son’s right behind you”

 

A confident pose

The dead within his sight

When he reads your soul

The past comes to light

“Your family is near”

“There’s nothing to fear”

 

 

Holy shit, it’s Matt Fraser, yeah, yeah, yeah,

Holy shit, it’s Matt Fraser…oh

 

 

He said “You’re wearing your mom’s necklace”

Around my neck, there! (Whoa, whoa)

“Your dad’s ashes are in your room.”

Am I glad or scared? (Whoa, whoa)

He relayed my sister’s illness and date of death

That cannot be compared (Whoa, whoa)

Your heart is healed when your connection is aired!

 

 

Matt told me of my dad’s drinking days and hardships I never knew of before

Matt told me of my dad’s apology and the hope to reunite once more

(Forgive and let go of the pain)

 

Matt told me that my sweet little dog, would greet me after death

Happy and immortal

It’s like I see the signs

Oh and, do not forget your Life Review (It’s like I can see the signs)

I can see the signs

 

Matt Fraser…

Yeah, about Matt Fraser

I need some comfort from Matt Fraser

Give me the whole divine truth, Matt Fraser

(Announcement, he’s visiting your city!)

Time for readings!

 

A confident pose (It was a tragic day, it was one tragic day)

The dead within his sight (Our son, deathly sick)

When he reads your soul (and they said he was destined to die)

The past comes to light (How the doctors all did try!)

 



“Your family is here” (Meeting our fears, our eyes cascading tears-)

“There’s nothing to fear” (Hey wait!)

My friends tell a tale of a psychic

Likely fake but hey, why not? (Forgive and let go of the pain)

 

 

 They then said, “Matt is his name,” (A confident pose, the dead within his sight)

“He can read everyone! Cares not for fame!” (When he reads your soul, the past comes to light)

“Buy your tickets, sit anywhere” (“Your family is near”)

“Afterwards, you won’t be the same!” (“There’s nothing to fear”)

He’s here!

 

Oh yes, it’s Matt Fraser, yeah! (He will change the world, Matt Fraser)

Solace comes from Matt Fraser

We’re all so thankful for Matt Fraser!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment