Friday, August 7, 2020

Vivziepop's Game

 

I’ve got a series I wanna show you

 

If I tell you my name you’ll have to watch, too

 

I’ve sat here for years, animating and drawing

 

Writing and creating

 

Until I could reach you

 

Just support my work and we can be friends

 

I’ll be here for you until your interest ends

 

Enjoy all my characters I will supply

 

You’ll only watch once

 

And you’ll be hooked

 

The day you join you’ll have your craving

 

A world of musicals and raving

 

Positive memories on to paving

 

Your creativity always worth saving

 

But those ship wars you’ve been serving

 

You can bet no one’s deserving

 

No regret for who you’re hurting

 

Why it seems you’re never learning

 

 

 

Come into my world

 

Take a look and see

 

My crew and I are the banishers of doom and gloom

 

I am your first primary source

 

So text me

 

During the next Hunicast

 

Just be patient and I’ll see you soon

 

 

 

Sorry I don’t mean to tease you

 

Complimenting your art I would be pleased to

 

You all make such awesome fan content

 

How do you stay on it?

 

Man I wish I knew

 

But you’ve got a lovely little secret

 

You’re tired of feeling bored and small

 

So you

 

Gave Miss Vivziepop a call

 

Stimulate your minds, because you’re hungry

 

For all the scenes, you want to see them

 

Furry delights you feel you need them

 

Want to have fun? You need no prayer

 

I’ll be your sweet Hazbin creator

 

And once you’re tired of the same flavor

 

Don’t forget the crew who labored

 

Who will disapprove if you’re not nice

 

You know the plot? Better think twice!

 

 

Come into my world

 

Take a look and see

 

My crew and I are the banishers of doom and gloom

 

I am your first primary source

 

So text me

 

During the next Hunicast

 

Just be patient and I’ll see you soon

 

 

You’ve laid your theories on the table now

 

When you contemplate what’s next, the source will always win

 

But keep creating your comics and art

 

It’ll only expand us further

 

I hope this is worth the life you’re in

 

 

Immerse yourself in paradise

 

You’ll feel right at home

 

Inside your fantasy beyond the mundane veil

 

You struck a jackpot in your online search

 

What’s next after episodes and merch?

 

A change in your lives, oh so swell!

 

 

Worldwide audience how I enjoy you

 

When we all work together we can make it through

 

Sickness and judgement, won’t last long

 

If we sing one song

 

Let’s see what we can do

 

 

Enter the fandom and I’m beside you

 

My cast and crew funny and passionate too

 

I finish my announcement, certainty is gone

 

Remember this song

 

And I bid you adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment