Monday, July 23, 2018

MajinBlue fanfiction: Rise from Hell (incomplete draft)

art by MajinBlue
https://thefuturemade.bandcamp.com/


OCs owned by their respective owners.
DragonBall originally owned by Akira Toriyama. No copyright intended.


MajinBlue, one of the many Saiyan OCs that inhabit the DragonRealm Meloverse timeline. Alas, he is no ordinary warrior. Legend says that he is part demon, part angel with the appearance of Super Saiyan Blue Goku. It is rumored that he was born from the demon Towa (the OC alternate version where she has red skin) and created with the cells of the strongest fighter, (presumably Goku but could be another OC.)
He was born in the Demon Realm, where his powers and strength were constantly tested. Seeing her offspring more as a tool than her son, Towa sent MajinBlue up to Earth to wreak havoc and defeat her enemies in the hopes that the demons could find a more suitable place to conquer.
Turns out that MajinBlue’s strength doesn’t only lie on the outside. Having been corrupted by the majin power since birth, MajinBlue longs to escape and fight on his own terms (the Saiyan within him). Sure, conquering the world would be lots of fun, but to go back to being treated like dirt by the demons? Not a chance!
Once he finally reaches Earth, he encounters a large eccentric group of warriors, Retro, Orack, and Brocollia. After sparring with the newcomers who want to protect Earth rather than destroy it, MajinBlue flees the scene and hides to figure out a plan.
Along the way, he sees a mushroom-shaped spaceship in the distance. Unlike other Saiyans, he did not have a scouter. His keen senses picked up a lone red-haired Tuffle, weakened and alone! Seizing his chance, he charges at him, only to be stopped by one of Halusa’s droids. After an intense fight, the match ends in a draw.
“All Saiyans must be defeated,” Halusa said.
“I’m not a Saiyan per se. I am a demon and an angel sent to conquer this planet and restore the demon world. I was mostly sent to defeat whom Towa describes as ‘Saiyan enemies.’”
“So you’re out here all alone, with no one to support you?”
“Well my mother Towa and the rest of the demons but they see me as a weapon, not a friend.”
“What’s your name?”
“MajinBlue.”
“I am Enoki Halusa, the last one of my kind. My race was wiped out by the Saiyans many years ago. I was fortunate enough to escape. I have traveled across space to eliminate remaining Saiyans, but they keep coming back.”
“My…real Saiyan parents died in Xena year 2. I was barely alive when the demons found me. They used their magic to corrupt me and turn me into a heartless fighting machine bent on defeating the Saiyans. Strange how ironic things can be.”
“Indeed,” said Halusa. “I am part Saiyan myself, I just hate to admit it.”
“I just encountered several Saiyans on my way here. There were too many of them, so I left.”
“Well it seems we have the same goal in mind,” said Halusa. “To defeat the Saiyans. What if you could be useful not just as a weapon, but an ally?”
“What do you mean?” he asked.
“If you join me to help defeat the Saiyans you saw earlier, I can use my technology to help your kind arrive to Earth.”
“Well this is easy,” MajinBlue grinned.
“But, you must allow me to spread my technology and culture to the humans. You can take over the rest of the world, provided you leave the new Tuffle society untouched.”
‘No promises,’ MajinBlue thought as he shook Halusa’s hand.
“Can I be your student?” MajinBlue asked.
“Of course,” said Halusa. “In fact, my Tuffle friend Fragaria and I can adopt you since you have nowhere else to go.”
‘Oh dear, Towa’s not gonna like this,’ MajinBlue thought. Then again, he was still on his mission, so perhaps this could all work.

Later on, he would become reformed to fight with Orack, Retro, HalusaTwin, etc. against various enemies, including Saiyan Enigma, the Shadow Dragons and Glacin. He would marry a human named Monika and have a statue in his honor just outside the demon realm entrance.


More coming soon…


No comments:

Post a Comment