Friday, January 17, 2020

(HalusaTwin) Drunk Lucifer story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzMk_0Zglto



Lucifer: I was an angel once. Out there with them, prancing around, dancing, holding hands, making daisy chains, singing songs. We were warriors, we were soldiers. I was a general. I got a small group of angels together and I presented an idea. I was like, “it stinks up here.
So we got our weapons, we went up to the gate, saw Peter.
We went up the steady steps…it was my father’s castle. We went past the Sentinels. We got to Grand Hall. I said, “Father, I’m here.” Who’s there? Not my father. Michael, my little brother. Standing there with Excalibur. I had the MorningStar. It’s a big broadsword, it’s a bot cold, very big, very heavy. I was ready to swing…I missed. He was like “You won’t cut my head off,” I was like “Oh is that a challenge?” He said “Yeah.” I said “Okay then, challenge accepted.”
We strike our swords and they went clash, bang. Clash, bang. Unfortunately, I lost. My sword was the same size as me. Ah the days it did, but it did me a favor. It’s more fun in Hell then a lifetime in Heaven. And I do get to see them every year with the Purge. They popped down. Gabriel, Raphael. Phoenix doesn’t come down anymore. Not since they clipped his wings. It’s a nice get together and our course my darling brother comes down.
He said “Louie, thriving in Hell are you?”
I said “Yes. You met my beautiful wife? Where’s your wife? Oh yeah that’s right, you’re celibate. I get to drink goat’s blood and make sweet love to my wife, carry on.”
It is a nice occasion, every 365 days. But it only lasts for one night, and then chaos ensues again.

No comments:

Post a Comment